Collection Notification Statement
This statement applies to each of the following entities, which are referred to as “Absolute Domestics”:
- Absolute Domestics Pty Ltd (ACN 133 658 152)
- Absolute Domestic Cleaning Pty Ltd ACN (608 263 583)
- Clean Homes Pty Ltd (ACN 169 398 323).
Absolute Domestics has collected your personal information.
Absolute Domestics respects and values the privacy and protects the personal information of others who we engage with, including you.
Personal Information collected
You have provided us with personal information or we collected that information from a third party or external source, which may have included your name, address, phone number, email, organisation and position details.
You may also have provided us with other personal information, such as credit or financial information, sensitive information including disability or health information, detail of your ethnic origin, religious belief or other preferences (some of which may be collected inadvertently).
Reasons for collection
The purposes for which we collect personal information include:
- Where necessary for us to provide our service;
- As part of our service, we collect information from cleaners who provide contract services.
- To provide you with information online, including:
- where you have elected to take part in our e-newsletter service;
- to notify and keep you informed of the events, services and service offers we provide and of current developments;
- For recruitment and employment (including expressions of interest in working for us);
- For administration and management purposes.
Consequence of non-collection
If we do not collect this personal information from you, we may be unable to properly provide services to you, or the nature and extent of those services may be limited.
Your personal information
- We may share your personal information with third parties.
- We will not sell your personal information without your written consent and only where permitted by law.
- We may also disclose your personal information as required by law.
- We may also store, process or back-up your personal information on computer servers or networks which are located overseas or in “the cloud”.
- You may request to access or correct/update the personal information that we hold about you at any time.
- We will dispose of, or destroy your information within a reasonable time of it no longer being required by us to undertake the provision of our services.
You may request further information, express concerns and/or queries about the way we manage your personal information by contacting our Privacy Officer:
Telephone: 1300 364 646
Email: please see the email contact on our website